Excavator 3.5-10 Ton Excavator Mulching Head
Add versatility to your business with Bull Hog mulching attachments for excavators.
The FMX Series offers 28″, 36″, and 50″ models with a split ring rotor design and knife tools for maximum performance. Designed for 3.5 – 10 ton excavators from 12 – 40 gpm. This lighter design also allows you to mount on backhoes and side arm booms while still offering Fecon’s durable, heavy-duty design.
The Most Durable Mulcher on the Market
Exceptional Tool Life
Mulch Up To 5” With Ease
Stout Rotor and Body
Perfect for difficult-to-reach places
Fecon Standard Warranty 12 Months / 1,000 hrs
Bull Hog for Excavator Features
If you’ve got the reach, we’ve got the attachment
Built to Make It Happen
- Attached to an excavator, the Bull Hog forestry mulchers are perfect for clearing trees and brush along roadsides, ravines, creeks, riverbanks, and places that could otherwise be difficult to reach.
- Contact us for a consultation today so that we can maximize the performance of your attachment to run off of the power and flow of your excavator mulching head.
Benefits that make a Bull Hog the ideal choice for your excavator
- Split ring rotor system with two tool options — Cubit Knife and Cubit Carbide.
- The Bull Hog is a low-maintenance design, and we provide optional mounts that mate to your machine.
- Variable displacement hydraulic motors optimize rotor speed and torque for maximum production in small or larger material.
Fecon Bull Hog Mulching Heads for 3.5-10 ton excavators
- Variable displacement 45cc hydraulic motor
- Adjustable hydraulics to match carrier flow and pressure
- My Inner Strenx® certified
Bull Hog - Excavator 5-10 Ton
|EXCAVATOR CLASS IN TONS||3.5-8||5-10||5-10|
|WORKING WIDTH||28” / 711.2mm||36” / 914mm||50” / 1270mm|
|OVERALL WIDTH||40” / 1016mm||44” / 1118mm||58” / 1473mm|
|WEIGHT (LBS/KG)||750 lbs / 340kg||850 lbs / 386kg||1,050 lbs / 476kg|
|FLOW RANGE (GPM)||12 - 40||12 - 40||12 - 40|
|FLOW RANGE (LPH)||45 - 151||45 - 151||45 - 151|
|MAX PRESSURE (PSI)||4,000||4,000||4,000|
|NUMBER OF TOOLS||14||18||22|
|ROTOR DIAMETER||15" / 381mm||15" / 381mm||15" / 381mm|
|ROTOR SPEED (RPM)||2400||2400||2400|
|ROTOR BEARING SIZE (MM)||ST65||ST65||ST65|
|MOTOR(S)||1 x 45V||1 x 45V||1 x 45V|
Excavator Attachments - Product Literature
See it in Action
“There’s nothing like seeing a Fecon in the wild, doing the work it is made to do!”
AP STUMP GRINDING