Deck Mulcher Forestry Attachment
Fecon introduces a family of stout deck mulcher attachments that are wider than conventional deck mulchers, providing more productivity per pass, even in the most demanding environments. Ruggedness and dependability are built in to enhance performance, service life, and safety.
RIDES OVER STUMPS WITH EASE
MULCH SMALLER MATERIALS FASTER
INCREASED CUTTING INERTIA
TWO-SIDED BLADES DOUBLE THEIR SERVICE LIFE
ROBUST BEARING CARRIER & OVERSIZED SHAFT
FECON STANDARD WARRANTY 12 MONTHS / 1,000 HRS
DECK MULCHER Features
DETAILED DESIGN TO ENHANCE PERFORMANCE, SERVICE LIFE, AND SAFETY
ROBUST, DEPENDABLE, INNOVATIVE
- Ruggedness and dependability are built-in, designed to enhance performance, service life, and safety.
- A robust bearing carrier houses a heavy-duty bearing with an oversized shaft.
- Specially designed two-sided blades effectively double their service life without having to flip the blade.
MORE PRODUCTIVITY PER PASS, EVEN IN THE MOST DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
- A stump-jumper feature allows the Deck Mulcher to ride over stumps without the risk of bolt shearing.
- The extra blade mass increases cutting inertia and enhances performance in thicker materials.
DESIGNED TO ENHANCE PERFORMANCE, SERVICE LIFE, AND SAFETY
- Fecon Deck Mulchers can mulch smaller materials faster than traditional drum mulchers.
- Ideal for right-of-way clearing and maintenance projects, forestry clearing, site preparation, land improvement, highway mulching and maintenance, urban interface, and more.
Forestry - Deck Mulcher
|WIDTH OF CUT||62"||74"||86"|
Deck Mulcher - Product Literature
See it in Action
Check Out The Deck Mulcher In Action
“The Fecon easily mulched 5 acres of thick buckthorn to clear our land.”