Personal information is any information about you except your name, business title, business address, business email address, and business telephone number or business fax number. Your home address and telephone number are also excluded provided they are published in a telephone or other directory including the Internet.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a current or potential user of Fecon products, there are many ways that we could acquire personal information from you. The following includes, but is not limited to the following methods.
- When you contact our staff or an authorized Fecon dealer to request information about a Fecon product you may be interested in (including, but not limited to, telephone, fax, traditional post and email)
- When you enter into a purchase, rental or lease agreement with an authorized Fecon dealer
- When you have an authorized Fecon dealer service your machine
- When you purchase parts from an authorized Fecon dealer
- If you participate in a Fecon survey, contest or promotion
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
During the various types of contact discussed in the previous paragraph, we may collect some or all of the following personal information.
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address and fax number
- Your occupation
- Information about your company (number of crews, terrain normally encountered, species, age and size of timber encountered, description of work and type of operation)
- Information about your current equipment and any trade-in(s)
- Details of your machine and its service history
THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT TO US
Your personal information is used by us to provide products and services to you such as, but not limited to; reminder notices that your vehicle requires servicing, updates and information regarding products and services that we have to offer that we think that will be of interest to you (such as our newsletter, product support bulletins and product literature).
SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will continue to use your personal information as long as we believe that you work in or have an interest in forestry mulching and harvesting. We will discontinue the use of your personal information once we are notified in writing that you are no longer involved in or have interest in forestry mulching and harvesting, or that your personal information is inaccurate and we are not provided current personal information.
If the information relates to the service or repair of your vehicle we retain the personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary to address any issues arising from the service or repair of the vehicle or as may be required by law. If there are legal requirements relating to the period of time which we must retain your personal information, we comply with those requirements.
WHAT CAN YOU DO IF YOU WANT TO LIMIT THE USE TO WHICH WE PUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Most of the personal information that we collect is necessary for us to provide the products and services related to the machine.
If you do not want us to disclose your personal information as described above, please contact our office in writing and we will be pleased to discuss with you how we can limit collection, use or disclosure of your personal information.
YOU CAN REQUEST ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access the personal information that we have about you and to request that personal information, which you believe to be inaccurate, be corrected. If you wish to access your personal information you should contact our office in writing.
WHO DO YOU CONTACT SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
This web site has been established for the benefit and use of Fecon dealers, employees, customers and potential customers. Not all products may be available. Machine specifications and other information related to Fecon products and services may be amended at anytime without notice. This web site may include inaccuracies. Fecon shall have no responsibility for errors or omissions in this web site. The information in this web site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Bribery (“Bribery”) is the offering, promising or giving, as well as demanding or accepting, of any undue advantage, whether directly or indirectly, to or from:
- A public official
- A political candidate, party or party official; or
- Any private sector employee
In order to obtain, retain or direct business or to secure any other improper advantage in the conduct of business.
FECON COUNTER-BRIBERY NOTICE
Fecon equipment sellers shall comply with all applicable national, federal, state and local laws, ordinances and regulations of the United States of America and ofall other jurisdictions regarding bribery of public officials and private sector employees, including without limitation, all provisions of the UnitedStates Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and any amendments thereto (the “Act”).
In addition, Seller shall:
1. Comply with the principles of the World Economic Forum’s Partnering Against Corruption Principles for Countering Bribery (“PACIPrinciples”) set out in the World Economic Forum’s 2005 publication Partnering Against Corruption Principles for Countering Bribery;
2. Advise each of its Subsuppliers regarding the purposes and provisions of the Act and the PACI Principles; and
3. Ensure its Subsuppliers also comply with the Act and the PACI Principles and that Seller and its Subsuppliers refrain from taking anyaction that would cause Buyer to be in violation of the Act.Seller shall immediately notify Buyer of any violation of this General Condition.
Seller understands that any violation of this General Conditioncould result in its disqualification as a supplier and the termination of this Agreement and any other contract between Seller or any Affiliate ofSeller or any Affiliate of Buyer.