Trim Ex Tree Saw Forestry Attachment
Fecon Trim Ex tree trimming saws (formerly TreeFrogg Skid Steer Tree Saws) pair perfectly with small- to mid-size carriers you already have to slice through overhanging tree limbs and other vegetation with ease. With a working height as high as 26 feet and the ability to rotate the blade up to 180 degrees, the high-speed saw allows you to make continuous clean cuts from one machine position, increasing productivity. Whether in agriculture, landscaping or tree care, tackle tree maintenance quickly, safely and efficiently. Boost safety around live wires with the dielectric model.
Saw head rotates as much as 180 degrees
Working heights up to 26 feet
3,000 rpm blade for clean continuous cuts
Carbide tipped blade
TREE SAW Features
Productive, safe and efficient tree sawing
Productive and high performing
- A 3,000-rpm blade achieves continuous, clean cuts from one machine position.
- Efficient design saves time and money compared to bucket trucks, chainsaws or dedicated forestry machinery.
- Dielectric option provides protection around live wires.
Built to make tough jobs easier
- Saw head rotates 180 degrees to optimize cutting angle.
- TE26 models extend to reach working heights as high as 26 feet. The TE18C reaches up to 18 feet and can fold into a compact position for easier transportation.
- Compatible with small- to mid-size carriers such as skid steers, compact track loaders, tractors and telehandlers.
Less maintenance, more time on the job
- Minimizes maintenance with no loose chains, bar oil or required daily service.
- Carbide tipped blade can be sharpened and have tips replaced.
- Steel housing protects the hydraulic lines.
|WEIGHT (LBS/KG)||600lbs / 272kg||650lbs / 295kg||900lbs / 408kg|
|REACH (FT/M)||18’ / 5.5m||26’ / 8m||26’ / 8m|
|LENGTH (FT/M)||12.5’ / 4m||19’ / 5.8m||19’ / 5.8m|
|BOOM EXTENSION (FT/M)||Foldable for Transport||4.5’ / 1.4m||4.5’ / 1.4m|
|BLADE SIZE||24” / 610mm||24” / 610mm||24” / 610mm|
|FLOW RANGE (GPM)||10-30||10-30||10-30|
|BOOM TYPE||Steel, Offset||Di-electric||Steel|
Trim Ex - Product Literature